Our complete website's terms can be located here. The following shall simply serve the purpose of responding to some of the more common questions that we receive from our users. The information on this page does not constitute a modification to any provision contained in our Terms.
- Is Fuckbook entirely secure, discrete, and anonymous?
- Your security and anonymity are an absolute top concern for us. We have taken every precaution to ensure that your confidential data is not given to any third party, and that registration is required to view all profiles. Furthermore, there are options to control the visibility settings of your profiles, and all profiles can be permanently deleted at any time.
- What will be shown on my billing statement?
- Billing statements processed by CCBill will appear as "CCBILL.COM*Fuckbook", by SegPay will appear as "SegpayEU.com*my-bill.cc +15032985719", whereas billing statements processed by my-bill.cc will appear as "Cargo* my-bill.cc +15032985719" on your statement. You will get a notification email after you have been billed from CCBill, Segpay or my-bill.cc.
- Why was my card declined?
- The most common reasons are an incorrect credit card number/security code, an expired credit/debit card, or an exceeded credit limit. It is also possible that our billing provider has received charge backs or fraudulent subscriptions from other members of your bank or the credit card number you supplied has ceased doing business.
If you are positive your credit card is valid, please contact our payment processor CCBill, SegPay or my-bill.cc for further assistance.
- How do I upgrade my free membership to a premium membership?
- If you would like to upgrade your membership, you must first be logged in to your free profile. After that, click the 'subscribe' item on the far right of the top menu bar to be brought to our billing page where you can select further options. You can also click here to be brought directly to the payment selection page
- What are the costs for a premium membership?
- We have a number of different billing options and flexible payment providers. The plans offered are a 1-month plan, a 3-month plan, a 12-month plan and a lifetime membership, with the 3-month, 12-month and Lifetime plans offering a sizable discount on the monthly rate.
- I have a question about my bill.
- For billing-related questions, please contact our payment processor CCBill, SegPay or my-bill.cc. Your subscription ID can be found in the confirmation email you received from the payment processor after you paid the subscription. If you don’t know your subscription ID, please contact us.
- Will my paid membership renew automatically?
- For your convenience, the billing provider will automatically renew your membership when your initial subscription term expires unless you cancel prior to that date.
- How can I cancel the subscription?
- Cancellation is easy and simple – Visit your account page or contact our payment processor (CCBill +1-888-596-9279, SegPay +1-888-376-0948 or my-bill.cc +1-503-298-5719) with the subscription ID that you received by email when you paid the subscription and request to cancel the subscription. If you lost your billing information, or have other questions please contact us and we will immediately send it to you.
- If I decide I don't like my membership, can I get pro-rated?
- Unfortunately, due to our billing system, memberships cannot be pro-rated. If you cancel prior to the end of your subscription period, your membership will remain active for the remainder of that initial term. However, new members in every area are constantly joining and new features are being added, so don't forget to check who's new in your area; you may be surprised!
- Can I pay with something other than a credit card?
- Currently, we do not offer alternative payment solutions. However, in time many alternatives will be available, so check back shortly.
Contact and Messaging
- Why aren't some of my friends showing up?
- Any Fuckbook user can choose to block other users. If they do choose this option they will not show up among your friends and on your Friends Online list even when they are on the site.
- How do I add someone as a Friend?
- Adding someone as a friend allows you to see when they are online and to contact them easily. To add a user to your friends list, just go to their profile and click on the “Add Friend” button. Clicking this will send a simple request that will immediately display on their dashboard for them to respond to. You can also receive friend requests from other users and accept or decline them in the friend requests section of your profile.
- How do I remove someone from my Friends list?
- To remove a user from your Friends list, go to their profile page and click on the flag icon located in the top right of the the friend's profile. Choose “Remove Friend” from the list of options.
- How can I block other users?
- Adding a user to your block list will prevent them from seeing that you are online and contacting you. All future messages from this person will not reach your inbox, they will not be able to send you private messages and you will not show up on their friends list.
To block a user, go to their profile page and click on the flag icon located in the top right corner of the profile page. Choose “Block User” from the list of options.
- How do I remove someone from my block list?
- To take someone off of your block list, in the same way you blocked them. Go to their profile page and click on the flag icon located in the top right corner. Choose “Unblock User” from the list of options.
- Why can't I open my messages?
- Reading and sending email is a premium member feature. To upgrade your membership click the subscribe link found in the navigation bar on the top right of every web page of the site. Premium membership also brings with it numerous other benefits!
- Can I send my personal contact information to other members?
- We do not recommend exchanging personal information unless you are 100% confident that you can trust the recipient. We suggest that users confirm the identity of other members.
- An email someone sent me appears to have been deleted.
- There are a few possibilities
1. You received an email notification for a message in your inbox that you have already read and deleted. You may have received the email notification late due to Spam Filters that your email provider has in place.
2. The user that sent you a message has since deleted their profile from the site. Try searching for the username that contacted you to see if they still have a profile on the site.
- How do I change the email address where I get notifications?
- You can change your email address on record on your Account overview page.
NOTE: Sending Email are features accessible by premium Members only. To upgrade your membership click the subscribe link found in the navigation bar on the top right of every web page of the site.
Profile, Photo, and Video
- How do I edit my Profile information?
- To edit your profile information, navigate to your profile page and click on “Edit profile information”.
- How do I change my password?
- On your Account overview page click the "Change Password“ button.
NOTE: Your password may only contain letters and numbers and must be at least 6 characters in length. You must enter your new password twice to confirm it.
- How do I delete my profile?
- You can delete your profile from the site at any time by clicking on 'Unregister' on your Account overview page. Your entire profile, including all pictures, correspondence and contact information will be PERMANENTLY deleted.
NOTE: If you are a paying member, you will need to cancel your billing first before you can delete your profile. For billing inquiries, please contact the payment processor you used when purchasing your subscription by visiting their support link below:
CCBill Customer Support
Zombaio Customer Support
Your subscription ID can be found in the confirmation email you received from the payment processor after you paid the subscription.
- How do I upload photos?
- To upload photos, just click on the camera icon in the Status update window on your profile page or go to the photos section of your profile and click on “Upload photo” button.
- Can I upload photos directly from my iPhone/iPad/iPod?
- Uploading photos from your iPhone/iPad/iPod is possible for devices running on iOS 6, so make sure you upgrade to iOS 6 to fully benefit from your mobile experience with Fuckbook.
- Is there a way to upload videos?
- At this time we do not offer the ability to directly upload a video that is hosted on our servers - however, if you have the html embed code of a video hosted elsewhere (i.e. another video site on the web) you are able to share this video with your friends and put it on your profile.
To do this, just click on the videocamera icon in the Status update window on your profile page or using the "Share Video" button in the video section of your profile page.
- I'm having trouble viewing videos on the site. What should I do?
- If you are having difficulties viewing videos check and make sure that Macromedia Flash is correctly installed on your computer. If this does not work, please try another browser, or upgrade your browser to the latest version.
- Are there any tips on how to use the site more effectively?
- About 90 percent of all online dating profiles are full of boring, obvious stuff that sounds exactly the same: the number one thing we can say is, Distinguish yourself! Make your profile unique and interesting - let it be an expression of who you are, and what makes you special. Be funny, confident, and let them know you're worth having. Play up the positives, and don't mention the negatives. Start on the right foot - give the reader of your profile a reason to read it. Feel free to IM another user when you see them online and introduce yourself; don't be shy!
- Will any other members see my personal information or contact info?
- Your email address is not shared, nor is any of your personal contact information under any circumstances whatsoever.
- How can I tell if someone is being dishonest or using fake pictures?
- We cannot guarantee that the picture posted on a profile actually belongs to the person that registered the profile. We do not perform background checks on our users.
This site is for entertainment purposes only and does not pre-screen its members or registrants in any way. We do not and cannot make any warranties as to the claims made by our members. Please review our terms and conditions for full details.
Please use your common sense and be careful about giving out personal information to people you meet on this site. If you feel that a member is using this site for abusive or fraudulent purposes that are not in adherence with our terms, please contact us with their username so that we may investigate. You can do this easily by clicking on their profile and then clicking on the link that says "Report this profile".
- I have a question or comment about the site or something not mentioned on the FAQ - who do I contact?
- Please use the simple contact form at the bottom of the page - we welcome all your feedback!
- How can I protect my membership and stay safe when meeting people?
- Protect your password - You would never give your bank card number and password to someone just because they asked for it. Think of your Fuckbook account the same way. Don't share your password with anyone inside or outside of this site, and the only page you should ever use your user name and password on is the Fuckbook login page.
Password manager - Don't store your member name and password in a Password Manager, as anyone who has access to that computer will be able to use the information stored. Only use a Password Manager if it is your own personal computer, and no one else is able to use it.
Unique Password - Make sure that the password you use for Fuckbook is unique. Make it different from the passwords you use for email accounts, banking, or any other sites.
Sharing personal information - You should never put your personal contact information in your public profile, as everyone will have access to it. Once you feel comfortable with another member, you can always choose to pass along your contact information.
Off-site communication - Be cautious when people try to lure you off of this site and onto another, usually one that requires credit card details to enter it. If this happens to you, please contact us with that user's name and we will investigate the matter further. Trust your gut - It always knows best. Your instincts are the most accurate indicator when it comes to talking or meeting someone, and you should never ignore them. The moment you begin to feel unsure or unsafe about another user on this site, end communication with them immediately and report them to our customer service agents.
Meet in a public place - Dates are supposed to be fun. If you choose to meet someone you've met online for a date, make it at a public place, like a coffee shop or a restaurant. Arrange to meet them there, not at your place, and always carry a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Code of Honor
Please abide by the following rules. Our goal as a community is to provide you with the best possible experience, and we think these guidelines will help contribute to that:
- We don't tolerate any discrimination based on gender, race, sex, or religious beliefs. Harassment, intimidation, and insulting other users is strictly prohibited.
- Do not send or create commercial or malicious content (such as spam, get rich quick schemes, pyramid schemes, spyware, adware, etc.) on Fuckbook.
- Do not attempt to obtain login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Threatening, hateful, or violent messages are not permitted. No aggressive behaviour or flaming - try to be nice, respectful, and polite.
- Do not use Fuckbook to do anything unlawful - any such violations will be reported to the respective authorities.
If you are found repeatedly breaking these rules and using the site in inappropriate ways, your account risks being disabled.
Thank you for helping us keep the site a safe and secure place!